Every part of our theory and practice can be taken out of the conditions in which they are normally used and taught in workshops or seminars.
The length can be from a few hours up to several days.
Our experience makes it clear, that our ability to deliver our message and to move the participant means, that participants in even very short courses take with them practical value. You decide how long your workshop should be.
Examples of workshops or seminars :
- Learn to listen without landing in your own “head”.
- The Inner Barometer. A method to observe and manage your inner moods or feelings.
- The Red Ladder. A very simple method to understand how our inner judgements affect us.
- The Green,Yellow and Red cards a method of making conscious your own judgements and how they affect you.
- Typology. An understanding of how we as people perceive and communicate and how we change our way of perceiving and communicating in different situations.
- The Communicative Pedagogy. An introduction to theory, practice and experience.
- Take part in our unique experience with autistic children, but also other diagnosed children.
- Visit Skultuna where you can visit in class, meet children's groups, teachers or leaders.
- The Communicative Organisation. An introduction into, theory, practice and experience.
- The Attention Based Culture. An introduction to our education.
- The Attention Based Culture. Inspiration for change in your own organisation.
- Workshop Autisme
- ”Släck inte ljuset i barnens ögon”